New Member Requirements
Benefits of Membership
- Training in numerous areas such as leadership, communications, fundraising, event planning and organizational development
- Development of leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the community
- Meeting dynamic and interesting women
- Membership in AJLI (Association of Junior Leagues International), an international organization of over 150,000 women committed to improving the communities in which they live
Eligibility for Membership
- Must live within a 50-mile radius of Akron, OH
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Must have an interest in voluntarism, developing her potential, and improving her community
Applying for Membership
- OUR APPLICATION PERIOD IS OPEN- Complete the Application for Membership
Questions About Membership?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.836.4905 with any questions you may have about membership and the Junior League of Akron.