New Member Requirements
Benefits of Membership
- Training in numerous areas such as leadership, communications, fundraising, event planning and organizational development
- Development of leadership skills through hands-on experience
- Volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the community
- Meeting dynamic and interesting women
- Membership in AJLI (Association of Junior Leagues International), an international organization of over 150,000 women committed to improving the communities in which they live
Eligibility for Membership
- Must live within a 50-mile radius of Akron, OH
- Must be 21 years of age or over
- Must have an interest in voluntarism, developing her potential, and improving her community
Applying for Membership
- Must be able to attend the mandatory Super Saturday on January 12th
- Complete and sign the Application for Membership
- Sign the Membership Agreement
- Attach a check for the prorated amount of $195.00 made payable to the Junior League of Akron
* Alternatively, confidential payment arrangements can be made by contacting our Office Manager at email@example.com
- Return the completed application, signed agreement and your check to:
Junior League of Akron
929 West Market Street
Akron, OH 44313
Questions About Membership?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 330.836.4905 with any questions you may have about membership and the Junior League of Akron.
To fill out an application, click here.