There are multiple ways to support the League and help us continue to benefit the Akron community- how would you prefer to give?
- Take a taxable distribution from an IRA and give up to 100% of that amount as a cash gift.
- Complete a Roth IRA rollover; this additional taxable income would increase your AGI (adjusted gross income) and allow for more deductible gifts to charity.
- If you are age 70 ½ or older, you have the option annually to make a qualified charitable IRA distribution of up to $100,000 directly to a charity. This amount is not included in income and not deductible.
Here are some other options to consider:
- Do you, or someone you know, have a Donor Advised Fund to utilize in making a gift to the League?
- Do you, or someone you know, have a life insurance policy that is no longer needed, and you wish to name the Junior League of Akron as a beneficiary? This is a simple way to support us without having to alter your will or living trust.
- Would you be interested in creating a Charitable Remainder Trust, Charitable Gift Annuity, or Charitable Lead Trust? These gifts help ensure our stability without sacrificing yours.
The world is changing, and so are we. The Junior League of Akron is ushering in a new way to give- YOUR WAY. We, along with our trusted financial provider, Aikens Financial through Northwestern Mutual, can customize a giving plan that works best for you!
Brian Aikens and his team are more than happy to assist or you may contact JLA Office Manager, Susie Gaebel Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at (330) 836-4905.
Brian Aikens, CFP®, CLTC® | Wealth Management Advisor
3800 Embassy Pkwy Suite 120, Akron, OH 44333
P: 330.668.6144 | F: 330.668.6159 | C: 330.388.4813
Aikens Financial is a marketing name for Brian Aikens in their capacity as a representative of Northwestern Mutual and is not a legal business name. Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI (NM) and its subsidiaries. Brian Lee Aikens is a representative of Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company (WMC). WMC is a wholly owned company of NM and a limited purpose federal savings bank. WMC is not a broker-dealer or insurance company. Brian Lee Aikens is a registered representative of Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC (NMIS). NMIS is a wholly owned company of NM, broker-dealer registered investment adviser and member FINRA and SIPC. Brian Lee Aikens is an insurance agent of NM. NM is not a broker-dealer or registered investment adviser. Brian Lee Aikens may represent insurance companies in addition to NM or its affiliates.
Professional Designations • CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)• Certification for Long-Term Care (CLTC)
Please do not send orders for mutual funds or securities via email, as they cannot be processed.